The Full Contoured Zirconia crown is a milled monolithic zirconia restoration that is glazed and finished without layered porcelain. Zirconia is a very good material available for bridges and for creating a strong esthetically desirable restoration.
KDA offers Zirconia products to achieve higher esthetics with a wide range of translucency and strength.
- High strength of 900+ Mpa with no chipping or porcelain fracturing worries.
- Excellent esthetics with multiple shades and beautiful anatomy.
- Full Contour Zirconia is the smart alternative to the high price of gold crowns.
- Competitive pricing offering real value to patients and dentists.
- Great solution for bruxers and clenchers.
- Ideal when teeth are clinically short.
- Where occlusal clearance is tight.
- Ideal posterior metal free for single units & bridges.
- With added translucency.