At Kennedy Dental Arts, we use e.max as our primary ceramic material for our layered crowns, pressed monolithic crowns, veneers , inlays and on lays. e.max is the #1 all-ceramic restoration used today. e.max delivers the ultimate in lithium discilicate restorations. Due to the e.max product delivering exceptional esthetics and superior strength, we have tremendous confidence in delivering natural, beautiful restorations with the ultimate strength in metal free esthetics.
IPS e.max® restorations are the perfect solution for your patients with:
- Stained, discolored teeth
- Possible alternative to orthodontia for crooked teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Old dental work with unattractive metal
- Lifelike aesthetics
- Much more!
- Easy shade reduction
- 2 levels of opacity: medium (MO) and high (HO)
- 2 levels of transparency: low (LT) and high (HT)
- Multi ingot: low (LT) in gingival & body, high (HT) in the incisal
- High strength of 400 MP
Here are some reviews from world renowned Dental Ceramists which Mark has studied under