Because of KDA’s commitment to our clients and our confidence in the work we provide, we are proud to offer the following warranty’s and remake policy:
WARRANTY FOR RESTORATIONS:
- Full Zirconia Crowns – 5 years
- PFM Restorations – 5 years
- IPS e.max Restorations – 2 years
Remake charges will apply under the following conditions:
- If the Dr. or patient requests a tooth shade different from the original request.
- If the treatment plan or material is changed from the original request.
- If the crown/veneer/implant fits the model, but doesn’t not fit in the mouth.
KDA does not cover:
- Restoration failure due to insufficient reduction.
(material thickness less than optimum according to manufacturer’s recommendations.)
- Restoration failure due to patient’s adverse habits (bruxism and negligent hygiene.)
- Restoration chipping or fracturing due to unexpected accident/action.
(i.e. taking a fall, biting on hard item.)
- Failure due to improper material selection on dentist’s part when contrary to KDA’s recommended product.
- Loss of restoration due to bonding/cementation failure. Cementations materials should be discussed with KDA when using new materials or if in doubt.
- Due to their delicate nature, we are unable to offer a warranty on Feldspathic Veneers.